Saturday 8 December 2012

GUNMETAL GREY


Keevil's speed shop down in Devon (South west UK) have been establishing a knockout reputation for turning out affordable cafe builds for a stream of lucky punters.  I'm sure this is hardly headline news to the cafe crowd.

Seeing these bikes on the web a few years ago totally woke me up to how amazing the BMW 'airhead' boxer twins are.  Before that,  I guess I pretty much wrote them off as a bike for people who wished they'd could have been traffic cops. But the profile is spot-on for a smart cafe.

I really like the quirky nature of these bikes too.  They're rider's bikes at the end of the day, built to go the distance with style and grace.  Not sure how much 'grace' those old avons bring to the mix - not on a wet rush-hour roundabout at any rate!

Inspirational cafe racer. Stay tuned for more like this.


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Keep up the superb work!

    gunmetal jeans
    slim fit jeans


    ReplyDelete