Friday 7 December 2012

Welcome to the PEARLY GATES

The Pearly Gates of CAFE RACER HEAVEN that is...

Welcome to my website, I really hope you like it.  I've done a few of these before and hope to see some friends old and new from around the web (and the world).

Stay tuned for loads of cafe racer stuff right here.  I'm gonna try and mix some good writing with great photography to give you, dear reader, an EXCELLENT experience.  Just because this is a little ol' blog does not mean I'm going to scrimp on effort in making it the very best I can.

I have one promise: NO ELITISM.  If you're riding or building something that isn't an all-original 50s Harley once owned by Elvis, no worries. I'd rather swing my leg over something like this wicked Hinckley Thruxton above anyday, at least it'll go like a rocket all day and not break down when you stop for a pie.

As always...keep the shiney side up. Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment